Our Company was established in 1951 by Dionisio Gecchele, who was a manufacturer of electromechanical devices. In 1967 he started working as a third party contractor for Plastic Molding. In 1985, the name of the company changed to DI.GE. SNC, and the owner’s son Roberto contributed to its economic growth by producing and trading in plastic products.
Meanwhile, planning, designing and producing plastic molds was carried out entirely within the company. Since the end of 1990s we have offered CNC milling services for third parties.
We hold a patent for grass mat rolls (approx. length: 15 m-width: 0.90m)
Arzignano, 14th May 1953 – Testing the first pump manufactured by Dionisio Gecchele (on the left)